Toddler dies from fentanyl at Florida trip rental

Versie Dortch
Enora Lavenir, age 19 months, died from ingesting fentanyl during her family's stay at a Wellington vacation home in August 2021. The family is suing Airbnb and the property's owner, alleging that the home was not properly clean prior to the family's arrival.

WELLINGTON — A few from the French island of Guadeloupe is suing the Airbnb getaway-household rental company and the owner of a Wellington residence immediately after the loss of life of their 19-month-old daughter from a fentanyl overdose during a household trip in South Florida.

According to a wrongful demise complaint filed in Palm Beach front County Circuit Court, Lydie and Boris Lavenir had been being at a 4-bed room, two-tub lake house with their five youngsters in August 2021 when their toddler, Enora, was uncovered to a lethal dose of fentanyl, a synthetic opioid drug that has been produced illegally, frequently marketed and merged with other medication.

The lawsuit also lists the Wellington property’s rental manager and a man who rented the household days prior to the Lavenir relatives, alleging that the residence was was not thoroughly cleaned soon after staying employed to host a occasion in which fentanyl and other illicit medicines have been present.

Next Post

Working remotely while traveling: Everything you'll need

It’s hard to imagine that just a few short years ago the majority of the working world was commuting to the office every single day. Now, in a post-lockdown world, some people’s ability to work from home is here to stay. This change in how and where we work has […]