In line with the easing of restrictions that began to apply in October, more airlines reported this Friday their flights authorized to operate during the second half of October. TN.com.ar had already reported the authorized flights for the first half of the month.
The new schedules are also part of the intention of the Ministry of Tourism to start regularize flights for encourage regional tourism, especially from November.
The National Civil Aviation Administration (ANAC) announced that as of October 19 All passenger quotas will be lifted to arrive in the country, a measure that opened the expectations of the airlines to get a greater number of routes approved from that date. However, the flights they will not yet resume the rhythm of the prepandemic.
What is the international flight schedule of Aerolineas Argentinas
- Madrid four flights per week.
- Miami in October it will fly seven times a week, and as of November, nine times.
- A New York there will be two flights per week in October and it will increase to three from November.
- Cancún It is one of the routes that will resume from November with three weekly flights.
- Punta Cana It is also resumed in November, with three weekly flights.
- A Bogota there will be one flight per week in October and it will increase to three from November.
- Lima it maintains a weekly flight and from November it will increase to three.
- A Saint Paul, in October there will be a daily flight, and from November there will be two per day.
- Santiago de Chile it will go from one daily flight in October and two from November.
- Rio de Janeiro It is a route that the airline takes up in the second half of October with two weekly flights; it goes to three a week in November, and to four in December.
- The route Mendoza-Santiago de Chile It will remain until the end of the year with one flight per week.
- A Montevideo there will be two flights per week until the end of the year.
- Punta del Este It will have two weekly flights until the end of the year.
- A Assumption will fly twice a week until the end of the year.
- A Santa Cruz de la Sierra there will be one flight per week until the end of the year.
When and where will LATAM Airlines fly in October
The airline Latam announced this Friday that it will resume its international flights from Aeroparque, Córdoba and Mendoza, on the routes with Chile, Brazil and Peru, from the second half of October.
- Aeroparque-Saint Paul: one connection on October 10 and 10 connections between October 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29 and 30. It does not fly on October 20 and 27.
- Aeroparque-Santiago de Chile: roundtrip flights from October 19 to 23 and from October 26 to 30.
- Ezeiza-Santiago de Chile: flights in both directions on October 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29 and 31.
- Ezeiza-Saint Paul: flights in both directions on October 8, 15, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31.
- Ezeiza-Lima: a flight in both directions on October 11. Flights from Buenos Aires to Lima on October 16, 20, 22, 24, 25, 27, 29, 30 and 31. Flights from Lima to Buenos Aires on days 16, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28 and 30.
Mendoza (“El Plumerillo”)
Behind the Qualification of the El Plumerillo International Airport, starting on Tuesday, October 19, Latam will resume its operations to Santiago de Chile and San Pablo from the capital of Cuyo. The flights to and from Chile will have 3 weekly frequencies, as will the operation to and from Brazil.
- Mendoza-Santiago de Chile: October 19, 22, 24, 26, 29 and 31.
- Santiago de Chile-Mendoza: October 20, 23, 25, 27 and 30.
- Mendoza-San Pablo: October 20, 23, 27 and 30.
- San Pablo-Mendoza: October 19, 22, 24, 26, 29 and 31.
After enabling the Córdoba International Airport as a sanitary corridor, the company will request the resumption of its regional operations towards Santiago de Chile and Lima, subject to government approval. Initially, the company will operate 3 weekly frequencies to Santiago and 3 weekly frequencies to Lima.
What days SKY Airlines will be able to fly in October
The Chilean low cost company had reported that the ANAC authorized three flights between Santiago and Ezeiza in the first fortnight of October, the last for this same Friday 8.
Now he got clearance to fly both ways the October 19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29 and 31.
When and where will American Airlines fly in October
The US airline company already had flights every day between Ezeiza and Miami for the first fortnight of October; to Dallas, (still in force) on October 10, 13 and 15, already New York (still valid) on October 9, 11 and 14. For the second fortnight:
- Ezeiza-Miami: Daily flights.
- Ezeiza-Dallas: October 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29, 31.
- Dallas-Ezeiza: October 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29 and 31.
- Ezeiza-New York: October 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 28 and 30.
- New York-Ezeiza: October 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29 and 31.
How is the October flight schedule for Copa Airlines
The company had informed that it would carry out 12 flights joining Ezeiza and Panama during the first half of October. Among those that are still in force, from Panama to Ezeiza it will fly on October 10, 11 and 14, and in the opposite direction (from Ezeiza to Panama) it will do so on October 11 and 15.
From October 16 and until October 31, Copa Airlines will operate on a daily basis between Panama-Ezeiza and Ezeiza-Panama.
Disclaimer: This article is generated from the feed and not edited by our team.
What are the frequencies and international flights approved for the second half of October